Looking for DILFs this Father’s Day…[COMPETITION]
We’re on the hunt for hot and hungry DILFs this #FathersDay (that’s “a Dad I’d Like To Feed”!)
Find out below how to nominate a hot, hungry, or hot-and-hungry dad for the chance to WIN £50 hungryhouse credit!
— hungryhouse.co.uk (@hungryhouse) June 13, 2017
And get this, there’s more: what could be more dad-ly than a pair fly argyle knee-highs?
Sock Geeks is a subscription service that matches people to socks based on their personality — and they’re adding a three-month subscription to the DILFiest winner out there.
Using their specially designed personality quiz, Sock Geeks matches you (or your gift recipient) to the perfect socks, which are then delivered every month straight to your door. Find them on Facebook or Instagram to try the personality quiz!
Enter on Facebook or Twitter by midnight Saturday 17th June!
Terms & Conditions apply.
- The prize draw promoter is hungryhouse (hungryhouse.co.uk) 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP
- hungryhouse reserves the right to change these terms at any time and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these terms on this website
- The prize draw is open to mainland UK residents, excluding employees of hungryhouse or any other organisation linked to the prize draw in any way
- Entrants under the age of 16 must obtain parental permission to enter. Entry to the competition will be taken as confirmation of this consent
- Only one entry per household will be entered in the prize draw
- hungryhouse is inviting users to enter a prize draw on Facebook and Twitter for the chance to win £50 account credit to spend at hungryhouse.co.uk, and a free three-month subscription to Sock Geeks
- There will be one prize winner
- To enter, users must comment on the competition post on Facebook or reply to the competition post on Twitter
- Entrants understand and undertake that any Content submitted as part of their entry will not infringe intellectual property rights, copyrights, registered or unregistered trademark or proprietary rights of any third parties and any applicable copyright and trademark regulations and laws.
- Entrants assume responsibility for the Content provided and warrant and represent that any Content submitted has been taken with the requisite written consent from any third party pictures or referenced if and where required by applicable law (including but not limited to video, audio, photos or any third party trademark or logos). If requested by the Promoter, entrants agree to provide a written legal release for the use of the Content in a form that is satisfactory to the Promoter. Entrants understand that the Content must not defame or invade publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon legal rights.
- The prize is non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered
- The prize draw will run from 6 pm Monday 12th June until midnight Saturday 17th June
- Any entries submitted after the specified closing time and date will not be eligible
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will not be eligible
- All entries are subject to approval by hungryhouse. hungryhouse UK reserves the right to reject any entries and remove posts without reason or prior notice
- hungryhouse will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into the prize draw.
- hungryhouse’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome
- The winning entry will be selected at random by an independent party appointed by hungryhouse. The result of this is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome
- The winners will be contacted via social media no later than 2 working days after the prize draw closing date
- The winner will have 5 working days to respond and accept the prize. If there is no response by this time, hungryhouse reserves the right to select an alternative winner
- hungryhouse will endeavour to fulfil all arrangements for each prize within 30 days of the winner responding and accepting it
- Entrants consent to participate in any publicity generated as a result of the prize draw on entry
- By entering this prize draw, entrants acknowledge that:
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter
- You are providing information to hungryhouse and not to Facebook or Twitter
- hungryhouse accepts no liability for any harm, damage or loss caused to prizes, (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the prize draw (as far as possible under applicable law)
- Entrants must not engage in or be connected with any conduct that may bring hungryhouse or its products and services into disrepute, this includes content altered via shares from other social media users
- hungryhouse reserves the right to remove any content which violates this term
- hungryhouse will not accept responsibility for any late, lost, damaged, incomplete or fraudulent entries, entries lost through technical fault or for technical problems. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt
- For a list of names and counties of prize winners please send a stamped addressed envelope marked ‘winners’ to DILF Competition, hungryhouse, 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP.
- hungryhouse is unable to advise entrants if they have not been successful
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined above.