1. Customers using the hungryhouse.com Ltd internet platform http://hungryhouse.co.uk can use “hungryhouse Express” if it is offered in their postcode at participating restaurants.
2. hungryhouse.com Ltd. guarantees that all “hungryhouse Express” orders will be delivered to the Customer within 45 minutes. The 45 minute time period begins when the Customer receives the order submission email, following the placement of their order and ends with the delivery of the ordered goods at the specified delivery location. Only a successfully submitted and confirmed order can participate in "hungryhouse Express".
3. The only method of payment available for “hungryhouse Express” orders is via the online payment option through the website hungryhouse.co.uk.
4. “hungryhouse Express” is only available for orders up to the value of Ł30.00 excluding delivery fees and discounts.
5. “hungryhouse Express” orders are limited to one order per Customer and/or household per day.
6. In the event that the Customer believes that the order has not been delivered within 45 minutes, the Customer must submit an online claim request form in order to make their claim.
7. Claim requests must be submitted within 3 days of the Customer placing the "hungryhouse Express" order. hungryhouse.com Ltd will investigate the claim request. This may be carried out in conjunction with the participating restaurant if necessary. The Customer will be informed of the result of the claim request within 3 working days after submitting it the claim request.
8. In the case of a valid claim request, the Customer will receive the value of their “hungryhouse Express” order as a credit to their hungryhouse account. For Customers who do not have a hungryhouse account, hungryhouse.com Ltd will automatically create an account which can then be activated and used by the Customer. The value claimed into the Customer’s account balance must be used within 14 days. After 14 days the credited account balance will expire.
9. Claim requests and reimbursements into the Customer’s account are handled and insured by hungryhouse.com Ltd.
10. In all cases the Customer is obligated to accept the goods he ordered and pay for the order with the agreed payment method.
11. A claim will not be issued if the Customer is found to have intentionally provided unclear information about the delivery location or concealed necessary information that would be required in order for the participating restaurant to reach the exact place of delivery (e.g. wrong building, wrong address in the address field or incorrect phone number).
12. hungryhouse.com Ltd reserves the right to exclude a Customer from participating in "hungryhouse Express” (e.g. probable cause for prank).
13. hungryhouse.com Ltd. reserves the right to temporarily or permanently withdraw the "hungryhouse Express" service, at any time.
14. This guarantee does not affect and is in addition to your statutory rights.