Meet our Top Takeaway Restaurants 2013
It’s time to bring better food to the people! hungryhouse wants to make sure every meal is a great meal, so we’re excited to reveal the best takeaway restaurants across the UK.
We’ve made it easier than ever to ensure you never fail to receive a restaurant-quality meal by evaluating the best of the best on hungryhouse. We’ve found the restaurants where the food is great and the service exceptional.
Hungry for quality? Take a tour around the nifty Top Takeaways map and see where you can find your next delicious meal.
What makes a Top Takeaway?
- Not only do we want to make it as easy as possible for you to enjoy restaurant-quality meals at home, we also want to reward all our top performing takeaways. So what factors did we look at to decide which of the restaurants on the hungryhouse platform are a top takeaway? Customer reviews and star rankings – all top takeaways were awarded a 4 or 5 star review by customers.
- The number of returning customers – all top takeaways have a high number of return customers. The number of declined orders – all top takeaways have a low number of declined orders, meaning the restaurants are generally always available when you need them and don’t leave you waiting too long for a delivery.
- Glasgow / Edinburgh
- Leeds / Bradford
- East London
- South East London
- South West London
- North West London
- North London
- West London
How can you recognise a hungryhouse Top Takeaway?
- The restaurants recognised for their great work have been awarded a hungryhouse Top Takeaways certificate.
- You can spot a Top Takeaway restaurant from street-level if there’s a special Top Takeaway sticker in the window.
- On the hungryhouse website you’ll notice some restaurants will have a new Top Takeaway banner
Have your say…
A big part of distinguishing the hungryhouse Top Takeaways was done by analysing your feedback, so next time you find yourself with a big satisfied grin on your face, after a quickly delivered, ridiculously tasty curry, don’t be shy. Leave a review and let everyone in on the secret.
If one of your favourite takeaways didn’t make the list this year, and you think it should have then tell us about it! Let us know via Twitter using the hashtag #TopTakeaways.
The UK’s Top Ten Takeaways:
315 Sydenham Road, Sydenham, London SE26 5EW
40 High Street, Cradley Heath, Cradley Heath B64 5HL
Pizza King and Coriander
Pizza, Burgers & Chicken, Kebab
1 Sunnybank Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4LZ
Pizza, Burgers & Chicken and Kebab
198 Church Street, Eccles, Manchester M30 0LZ
1545 Pershore Road, Stirchley, Birmingham B30 2JH
9 Kilburn High Road, Maida Vale, London NW6 5SD
103-105 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill, Manchester M8 8PY
297A Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, London SE23 1JB
The Pizza Pot and Curry Hut
32 Elland Road, Churwell, Leeds LS27 7SS
Films created by Jamie Noel at Inspiration Films
Find a Top Takeaway near you : hungryhouse.co.uk