We at the hungryhouse blog are not only interested in delivering industry-leading news, fabulous food ideas, and the lighter side of the internet. We also like to think of ourselves as a community and we’re interested in you! Whether you’re a customer, partner restaurant or experienced food expert, we want to hear from you. The hungryhouse blog is open to exciting, unique and fresh posts from guest writers, so if you have a mouth-watering recipe or want to share your hungryhouse stories then why not get in contact with us?
We’re interested in
Do you own the recipe to a delicious party cake or romantic dinner for two? You can share your culinary secrets with our readership and help spread the word about your amazing cooking skills!
The people who make our lives that little bit sweeter, including chefs and foodies. We’d love to hear about your approach to food, what is your speciality and what makes your restaurant special?
Is your family restaurant featured on the hungryhouse platform? We’d love to share your account of how your restaurant transformed itself from humble beginnings to the success story that it is today!
As a hungryhouse customer, you know the inside scoop and we want to hear it! Do you have a funny story about a delivery driver? Or maybe a takeaway habit that you want to share? Write your hungry story and send it to us.
What we offer
- Writing for the UK’s leading online food delivery platform.
- Exposure, the chance to showcase your writing skills and expertise to the community.
- Extra visibility for your articles through twitter and Facebook.
We’re pretty relaxed on how you want to format your post, but only have a few requirements;
- Please provide two sharp (and good looking) images
- Keep the word count to between 400-600 words
- Include a short introduction about yourself (including a link to your site)
- We reserve the right to make any necessary edits for grammar, spelling and over-commercialisation
If you’re interested in appearing on the hungryhouse blog, then feel free contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to pitch your article.
Thank you for expressing an interest for writing with the hungryhouse team, we look forward to your enquiries!
The hungryhouse team