Most Loved London
It practically goes without saying that a city of 8.5 million people, home to literally hundreds of nationalities, is going to have some of the greatest takeaways in the nation. (And dare we say...on earth?) But it's not all down to probability: London is always finding new ways to dazzle us, and this year Londoners can boast first AND second place in Britain's Most Loved!
Every night, as we reflect on all that we're grateful for in this world, crispy aromatic duck makes the list. Spring Way knows the way to our hearts.
- Top dishCrispy Aromatic Duck
- Location433 Brockley Road, Lewisham
London SE4 2PJ
Thai Metro is the #1 Most Loved takeaway of 2017! And if you need any more reason to try them out, their classic pad thai is out of this world.
- Top dishPad Thai Noodles With Chicken
- Location38 Charlotte Street, London
With its varied menu and sought-after specialities, Mr Chan's has got it goin' on. Hot tip: their chilli beef is amazing, but also try the XO sauce!
- Top dishShredded Chilli Beef
- Location21 Clerkenwell Road, Clerkenwell
There are many reasons why Benz Burgerz is so loved, but here's just one: double beef, double cheese, caramelized red onion & burger sauce. Boom.
- Top dishDouble Trouble Burger
- Location3 Kilburn Lane, London