Enjoy your #FirstBite with Instagram! [Competition]
*INSTAGRAMMERS* – we want you! Or more to the point, we want your photos.
Recently we’ve noticed some seriously tasty food photography appearing on our Instagram feed. However, we want things to get a bit messy. We want photos of that first bite moment, interpret this as you will. We’re thinking that first bite of your pizza, the first mouthful of Pad Thai, or simply serving up, in anticipation for that first bite!
What’s better than a first bite? A second bite! – We’re awarding a £25 hungryhouse voucher for the best #FirstBite-themed pics we receive!
How to enter:
1. Serve up and tuck in!
2. Instagram your photo
3. tag us @hungryhouseuk and use the hashtag #FirstBite
Here’s some Instagrammers who know how a #FirstBite moment is done:
Oh that #firstbite!
I can feel the #firstbite moment in here:
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: hungryhouse.com Ltd (company no. 4837025) whose registered office is at 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP.
2. Employees of hungryhouse.com Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via the #FirstBite hashtag and tagging @hungryhouseuk
5. Competition runs until the end of November.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules for competition entry are as follows: Follow us on Instagram, tag us in one of your Instagram photos with hashtag #FirstBite and @hungryhouseuk
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Fourteen £25 hungryhouse voucher are available. Fourteen separate winners will be selected. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winners will be notified via Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will be tagged in their own photo entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners.
11. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winners agree to the use of their name and Instagram handle in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to hungryhouse.com Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Privacy Policies found at http://hungryhouse.co.uk/privacy