- My membership
- Using Facebook to Sign in
- Taste Tests
- Finding a restaurant
- Rate and Review
- Gift Vouchers
- What do you Like?
- iPhone app
- Reward Stamps
hungryhouse is dedicated to bringing all kinds of takeaway restaurants online, whatever their technological capabilities. As such, we use a variety of methods for sending orders to our partner restaurants, to accommodate their needs.
We send orders by email, fax and sometimes even by phone. The vast majority of orders are sent in print form, but for new restaurants, we do have a specialised call centre team who have been trained to give orders clearly and accurately over the phone. We do of course record all calls in which orders are sent, and constantly check the recordings to ensure high standards are maintained.
After several months of partnership, we do require that restaurants receive print orders, so the likelihood that your order will be sent by phone is quite slim.
- Choose from any of your local restaurants.
- Instant access to the latest menus.
- Repeat your past orders from an order history.
- No more engaged signals or being put on hold.
- No confusion or mistakes when ordering.
- Plan ahead so your meal arrives when you do.
- And just like regular take-away, there's no washing up.
- Pay less with order discounts.
- Join for free and receive up to 20% off your first 3 orders with Taste Tests.
- Choose restaurants based on our price comparisons.
- Use the community reviews to find restaurants with superior quality, service and value.
- Lower phone bills.
- Bookmark and add personal notes for your favourite restaurants.
- Contribute to the community by rating your order.
- Receive regular newsletters about restaurants and special deals in your area.
When you submit an order through the hungryhouse website, it will immediately be dispatched to the restaurant. Orders are typically confirmed by the restaurant within minutes, if not seconds.
In the very rare event that there is a delay in the restaurant accepting your order, the hungryhouse customer support team will step in and try to manually confirm your order. We will do pretty much everything in our power to get your order through, so you can trust that your order is in safe hands.
In the absolute worst-case scenario, if we aren't able to make contact with the restaurant and confirm the order within 20 minutes, we will decline your order, so that you have plenty of time to make alternative arrangements. If we are unable to confirm your order, we will temporarily remove the uncontactable restaurant from the hungryhouse website to ensure that no more customers are inconvenienced.
All restaurants are responsible for their own deliveries, so your meal will be delivered by the staff of the restaurant you have ordered from. hungryhouse.co.uk does not offer its own delivery service at present.