Most Loved Indian
All Brits love a good curry - it’s a scientific fact. That’s why we’re gone out of our way to compile this hitlist of the very best, tip-top Indian takeaways in the UK. Whether you’re in the market for a rich and creamy korma or a fiery, fragrant madras, you’re sure to find exactly what you fancy here.
Well known for the delicious korma, karahi and seafood curry dishes, Shirley Tandoori is one of those restaurants you’ll want to frequent again and again.
- Top dishKorma
- Location51 Shirley Road, Croydon
Fancy something a little different? Spicy Tadka’s the place. From the crispy potato bhajiyas to the tilapia fish masala, there are loads of great authentic Indian dishes to try.
- Top dishChilli Chicken Masala
- LocationUnit 23, Westminster House, The Walk Shopping Centre, Basingstoke
Prince of India
Duck Tikka Dhansak
- Top dishFancy treating your tastebuds to some succulent duck in your curry tonight? Prince of India’s choice of meats and veg is enormous - as is their range of house specials and sides.
- Location19 Prince Of Wales Road, Norwich
- Top dishTreat yourself to some curry house classics alongside some mouthwatering chef’s specials and signature dishes - the rani chicken tandoori is a speciality of the house.
- Location210 Warrington Road, Widnes