Important Update: Stay Connected, Don’t Miss Any Orders
Make sure your TabLink or liveLink is switched on.
At hungryhouse, we want to make sure that our restaurant partners have the best experience when it comes to customers being able to order from your delicious menu. To make sure that you are receiving 100% of your orders, you need to always have the TabLink or liveLink switched on.
Stay logged in on your TabLink – stay online on hungryhouse.
If you’re not logged into your TabLink with the hungryhouse app open on the screen, you won’t be able to receive orders until you are logged back in.
How do I check that I am logged in to my TabLink and online, so I can receive orders?
- Your screen should have an “open” sign at the top right-hand corner of the screen
- You will be able to see a list of today’s orders on the screen/all systems are go
- Your restaurant will appear on the menu page on hungryhouse
Plug in and turn on your liveLink machine – stay online on hungryhouse
If you don’t see any lights on your liveLink machine, it’s safe to say that the machine is OFF. This means it will show your restaurant as temporarily offline on hungryhouse until the machine is switched back on.
How do I check that my liveLink is connected and online, so I can receive orders?
- You should see two steady green lights on the liveLink
- Your restaurant will appear on the menu page on hungryhouse.
Sounds simple, but if your Tablet or liveLink isn’t turned on you will not receive any orders from hungryhouse!
If your TabLink or liveLink is not showing connectivity and need support, please contact our Customer Care team on 020 3870 2371.